How To Use Quick Reorder
Check Gallery’s Quick Reorder process is designed to streamline the ordering process for customers who wish to reorder checks with few changes. It is a quick, 4-step checkout process with minimal need for input by the user. The steps and options for a quick reorder checkout are outlined below.
- Step 1: Order Lookup
- On this first page of the Quick Reorder process, you will enter your routing number, account number and shipping zip code from your last order so we can look up your previous order. If an order is found, you will proceed to Step 2. If we have problems locating your previous order, you may use our regular ordering process to order or call 1-800-297-9204 to order by phone.
- Step 2: Review & Edit Order
- Your Order Review shows the check design, quantity and description of the check in your last order. In this step, you can select the number of check boxes you wish to purchase. You will also be able to view available check accessories for your selected check design. If you require no additional changes, you can click Continue to proceed to Step 3.
If you wish to change your check format or design, you can click the Change button located beneath the product image. The Edit Order popup allows you to select a different check design. When you are done making selections, you will return to the Order Review page. Using the dropdown menus you can change your quantity, format (Singles or Duplicates), or the typestyle for your personalization information. Once you have completed your changes, click Continue to continue with your order.
- Step 3: Customization & Shipping Options
- In this step you will also have the option to add EZShield Check Fraud Protection and Identity Restoration to your order. You are also given the option of selecting In-Plant Rush, if you need your order expedited. Before completing this step, you must select a shipping method. Then click Continue to proceed to Step 4.
- Step 4: Final Review & Checkout
- This step includes a final summary of your order including a description of your selected products, all prices and options. To complete your order you must enter your email address (where you want the order confirmation email sent), and telephone number (in case we have questions regarding your order), then select your preferred payment method. Payment for Quick Reorder can be made by drafting your checking account for the order total or you may pay by credit card.
When you are sure everything is correct, click the Complete Purchase button to submit your Quick Reorder. You will receive an Order Acknowledgement page with your order summary. This page should be printed for your records. Shortly after your order is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number, which you can use to check your Order Status on our site.